IFEA and Live Event Jobs
Multipurpose Arena Fort Worth (MAFW) is the not-for-profit operator of Dickies Arena, located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus. The Office Manager serves as the first point of contact for MAFW. The position will be responsible for the overall management of administrative, clerical and operational duties. The Office manager will contribute to maintaining the stability and continuity of the office by relaying information, performing daily tasks, strengthening and empowering the team and providing exceptional support to a startup not for profit organization. The Office Manager will report to the President.
Administrative responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to the President and staff including typing correspondence, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and compiling expense and other reports
- Maintain a filing system for records, reports and other documents
- Maintain, files, prepares, and transcribes correspondence, obtains appropriate signatures when necessary
- Prepare outgoing mail with necessary postage; sends and receives email as needed
- Perform general administrative functions including faxing, photocopying, mail distribution, and bulk mailings
- Answer, screen and direct calls; screen visitors; receive guests
- Responsible for assigning purchase orders and maintaining purchase order log and outstanding purchase orders
- Work cooperatively with other department staff on projects of mutual interest
- Coordinate Special Events and projects
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Administrative/secretarial experience
- Level of proficiency with general office PC or MAC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with ability to handle multiple assignments
- This is a critical role with high visibility throughout the organization, professional demeanor and appearance required
- Respond to staff, client and community requests in a timely and professional manner
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and outside vendors
- Must possess strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Understand and follow written/oral instructions
- Work effectively and efficiently in groups and independently complete tasks
- Communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, with a strong understanding of proper grammar and spelling
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to be effective working independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
MAFW is a growing organization, that will have staff located at 3 separate locations all within Fort Worth, occasionally there will need to be visits to the other locations, all of which are located in Fort Worth.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you located in the Fort Worth area?
2. What is your salary requirement?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ