IFEA and Live Event Jobs
Aviator Sports and Events Center is currently searching for a Marketing Coordinator who will assist with execution of marketing programs consistent with branding and corporate strategy. This position will work with all aspects of Aviator’s marketing initiatives including; brand presentation, overall marketing strategy, print and online advertising, direct mail and email campaigns, field marketing initiatives, collateral materials, promotions and special offers, and social media strategies.
- Translate business department objectives into successful strategies that both meet the goals of the organization overall and facilitate growth of the business unit.
- Implement and oversee processes and timelines as they relate to all marketing functionality.
- Oversee marketing database that includes prospect and client information; Utilize that database to communicate with current and prospective clients, track and modify communications accordingly.
- Oversee the website and processes related to updating the website both on a short term and a long-term basis.
- Create an overall media plan for all Aviator advertising across all business departments and serve as the key contact for all publications. Oversee and supervise all elements of specific ad campaigns.
- Drive sales support initiatives including competitive analysis, sales prospecting and market research. Must have a keen sense of what is going in the market and where there are opportunities. Must be able to hone in on specific target markets in the area and tailor message appropriately.
- Help oversee and manage special events and facility wide initiatives.
Demonstrate proficiency with oral and written communication skills. Motivated team player and enthusiastic leader. Ability to formulate and deliver strong and measurable strategies.Possess efficient organizational skills and excellent project management skills. Work well under high pressure and deadlines. Exhibit confidence and is effective in decision-making. Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Adobe illustrator, Flash, MS Access, Word Press and HTML a plus. Must be available to work flexible hours when needed. Some weekends and Holidays required. A Bachelor's degree in marketing, hospitality, sports management or related field with 1 – 3 years appropriate experience required.
Our fully funded company is able to provide a comprehensive benefit package and we are seeking an experienced and energetic individual to join our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disabling condition.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disabling condition.
Only local applicants.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ