IFEA and Live Event Jobs
» Temporary Auction Event Positions Available - Barrett-Jackson Auction Company (Scottsdale, AZ)
» Apply for Future Notification - Live Event Job Board (Various Locations, US)
Assists the manager of the department of bidder operations, including but not limited to; overseeing the entire bidder application process, collecting and reconciling bidder fees, as well as assigning bid limits per company policy. Helps develop and produce all internal forms, assists in the development of company services to enhance bidder operations and the database, and maintains active correspondence with customers. Trains, monitors and manages the performance of additional staffing such as Bidder Registration Representatives.
- Respond to bidder department telephone, e-mail and fax inquiries, providing immediate assistance and fulfilling all customer requests and resolving any issues that may arise in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Determine and maintain the numeric files of all registered bidders for each event as well as the bidder database in the company’s computer system.
- Coordinate and assist in the assembly and mailing of credential packets to those bidders who registered early and to make sure each packet is completed and mailed out on a case-by-case basis.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of customer information.
- Maintain accurate files and documents of registered bidders in numeric “paddle” order, thereby providing the Cashiering Department with immediate access to files in order to expedite completion of sales(s) during and after live auctions and events.
- Ensure proper complimentary bidder registration of consignors and previous buyers and the mailing of their bidder credentials.
- During auction events, handle any and all issues/problems that may arise relating to the Bidder Department or the company in a professional, courteous manner so that the customer becomes a satisfied, repeat bidder/consignor.
- Ensure that all documents and supplies needed for the auction are properly secured and packed for transport.
- Work “front lines” of onsite bidder registration and be the first communication to address customer requests and/or concerns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Demonstrate knowledge of auctions and the bidder registration process.
Ability to maintain confidential information
Excellent customer relations, time management, training abilities, organization, and verbal and written communication skills are necessary
Ability to multi-task and interface with other departments and staff
Proficient with PC skill and including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Willing to travel as needed
Ability to work non-traditional hours
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position pays $18.00/ per hour
Barrett-Jackson is always looking for help at their four auctions around the country! Please submit your resume if you live in the vacinity of the auctions. Positions we hire for:
- Bidder/Office Registration
- Guest Services Greeters
- Event Labor Operations
- Sponsorship Move in/out
- Brand Ambassadors
These are event only based positions. Please inquire!
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with IFEA, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply.
Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any specific position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ