IFEA and Live Event Jobs
» Apply for Future Notification - Live Event Job Board (Various Locations, US)
PRIMETIME Sports, based in Los Angeles, is a leading sports and entertainment marketing agency focusing on the U.S. Hispanic market. We are currently seeking energetic event staff/brand ambassadors that will assist with event activation for an official Mexican National Team soccer match on July 1st at the Century LInk Field. This is a 1-day event.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for bringing the brand experience to fans at activation. Brand Ambassadors are professional, charismatic, responsible, and most of all outgoing.
*** Hourly Rate starting at $20 per hour ***
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Consumer Relations
• Set-up and tear down of event
• Team Player! Must work well with others
• Must be bilingual - english and spanish (verbal is a must)
• Must be outgoing, personable, and willing to interact with soccer fans
• Energetic and NOT SHY-- energy has to be contagious
• Dependable, punctual, and reliable
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to HAVE FUN with fans
• Marketing/promotions experience a plus
• Ability to lift heavy boxes and manually set up tents, table displays, etc.
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with IFEA, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply.
Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any specific position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ