IFEA and Live Event Jobs
» Apply for Future Notification - Live Event Job Board (Various Locations, US)
The Social Media Coordinator will execute the social media strategy for the company in order to attract, engage and grow the client base. Coordinator will help develop, manage, edit and post content to the brand’s social and digital channels (including, but not limited to, social networks, email, website and blog), track and report on progress and engagement in all social channels to management. The Social Media Coordinator will assist the marketing team in developing a monthly/quarterly strategy based on goals set forth.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing or experience in related field.
· 2-3 years of experience in the field.
· Fluent in English and Spanish (excellent written and verbal skills)
- Passionate for entertainment, music and sport content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Keynote, Photoshop and basic internet tools
- Adaptable, committed, punctual and kind (attitudes best left at the door).
Knowledge and Skills:
· Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms in line with brand and long term goals
· Implement digital campaigns as needed
· Accelerate rapid growth of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube
· Report to Marketing manager and collaborate with graphic designers and webmasters to ensure a cohesive social media identity
· Stay up to date on marketing and industry trends
· Maintain and track all social media platforms to ensure maximum visibility and increase brand recognition
· Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account
· Additional duties as assigned
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with IFEA, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply.
Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any specific position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ