IFEA and Live Event Jobs
» Apply for Future Notification - Live Event Job Board (Various Locations, US)
Salary Range ($28,000 - $35,000)
Hermes Sports & Events is searching for a Race Project Manager to join our management team. This position is responsible for the planning and execution of 25 - 35 of the Road Races that Hermes Sports & Events produces throughout the year. This position requires a high degree of communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to communicate effectively with our staff and clients. Candidates must be resourceful and organized, have exceptional customer service skills, strong supervisory and leadership abilities, and effective decision making and problem solving capabilities.
Position Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to)
- Acquire event permits
- Design site layouts
- Scheduling event staff
- Volunteer coordination
- Manage event set up and tear down
- Maintenance and control of equipment and supplies
- Managing event budgets
- Develop marketing strategies, oversee and execute the distribution of all marketing materials
- Build relationships with existing and potential clients and sponsors
- Must be able to work on weekends
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in management, administration or recreation preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Highly organized and experienced in multi-tasking
- Knowledge of core sport of running
- Passion for events
- Available to work normal daily business hours plus weekend hours. Some out of state race travel necessary
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Outlook and Excel and familiar with FTP and HTML Editor
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Can you work weekends? Yes/No 2. Do you have event management experience? Yes/No 3. Do you prefer to work independently or in a team setting? 4. I am willing to work on Holidays since many races are held on these popular dates. Yes/No
1. Can you work weekends? Yes/No
2. Do you have event management experience? Yes/No
3. Do you prefer to work independently or in a team setting?
4. I am willing to work on Holidays since many races are held on these popular dates. Yes/No
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with IFEA, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply.
Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any specific position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "My Account-TeamWork Online" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ