IFEA and Live Event Jobs
Current available jobs in Technical Services:
» Interactive Support Coordinator - College Football Hall Of Fame (Atlanta, GA)
» PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (full-time) - Lax Sports Network (Woburn, MA)
» Graphic Designer - Summit Athletic Media (Charlotte, NC)
The Systems Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, and managing Windows based servers and the application environments, as well as client machines and applications. Additionally, this role will be responsible for provisioning email accounts, monitoring virtualized environments, ensuring proper backups take place and ensuring client peripherals are working as expected (phones, printers, fax, etc.).
- Maintain Windows Server environment (consisting of MS Server 2008 +), consisting of installing, supporting, patching, and troubleshooting the various deployments in both a virtual and non-virtual environment.
Manage Active Directory, Group Policy Management, and DFS Management
Assist with Office 365 Administration and provide legacy support for Microsoft Exchange 2010
Ensure the VEEAM backup solution is functioning at a high level and provide feedback on potential risks.
Provide assistance with multiple 3Par storage solutions as needed.
Assist in the configuration of switches, routers, and wireless access, based upon direction from peers and IT Management.
Help manage the VMWare environment.
Assist with the Windows 7/10 workstation installations and updates.
Manage the VOIP phone system implementation and maintenance, as well as working with solution provider support as needed.
Assist in the installation and removal of CAT5 cable, Single Mode and Multimode Fiber, Networking Equipment, and wireless network devices.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Bachelor degree with a technical major and three years of applicable experience; or five to seven years of continuous applicable experience
Need to be a team player and work well with co-workers, vendors and event staff.
Work overtime as needed
Able to travel for extended periods of time.
Work on task with minimal supervision.
- 7+ years Windows Server/Client setup and maintenance.
7+ years’ experience working with Active Directory, Group Policy, Security and DFS management.
4+ years working with MS Exchange and/or O365 environments.
4+ years in VMWare an VSphere environment.
3+ years in network cabling and setup of switch devices and wireless technologies.
3+ years in VOIP and telephony technologies.
Must be organized.
Demonstrate problem solving abilities.
Attention to detail
In depth knowledge of computer systems
Excellent communications skills
Must have experience in the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Visio
Having experience in an Audio/Video environment is a plus
Working with network cameras is a plus
Setting up and configuring Aruba network devices is a plus
Having technical certification(s) is a plus
- Must be able to lift, carry and squat 50 pounds.
Must be able to stand for several hours
Must be able to travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Atlanta Hall Management, Inc. (AHM) provides management services to the College Football Hall of Fame which opening in August 2014. The organization’s mission is to entertain, educate, and engage our guests in a way that celebrates and honors the passion of college football, along with its people and traditions.
The Interactive Support Coordinator is responsible for executing day-to-day activities of the exhibit box to ensure continuity of the technical systems by providing the technical expertise, assistance, and project coordination necessary to install computer software products, modify/repair hardware and resolve technical issues related to the HOF’s technical exhibits.
Role, Responsibilities, and Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure that the exhibit box is scheduled properly and up and running daily.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is done regularly and documented.
- Quickly document, troubleshoot, and repair exhibits when they malfunction.
- Interface with BBI, Cortina, Stark, and Obscura on interactive hardware and software repairs and
- Keep track of spares inventory and replenish as necessary.
- Oversee staffing of any part-time or contract event support as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
- Associates’ degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar program
- 2 or more years of experience as a computer specialist
- Minimum of 3 years of Technical Engineering experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet assigned deadlines
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to work well with others
- Must work well in a fast paced work environment
- This position is very active and requires frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- Must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job included close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust to focus.
Lax Sports Network, the premiere 24/7 digital sports network devoted to the sport of lacrosse, is hiring a full-time Production Assistant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Editing highlights/interviews/and sound bites
- Cataloging and archiving media
- Publishing clips and updating/maintaining VOD & CMS portal
- Participating in pre-show and post-show production meetings
- Providing general research and production support for producers and talent
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong experience with AVID Media Composer or similar editing software
- Availability to work long hours, including weekend nights and some holidays
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a Bachelor's degree?
2. Do you live within the Greater Boston area?
3. Can you work weekend nights?
4. Do you have strong non-linear editing skills? (AVID based)
Summit Athletic Media is an award-winning creative agency specializing in sports marketing and design. We assist athletic teams and organizations with their overall marketing efforts by developing dynamic print-, web- and video-based projects.
We are actively seeking a Graphic Designer that’s passionate about creating beautiful and engaging materials for our sports-based clients. Our ideal candidate is a strong conceptual thinker and team player who can effectively wear multiple hats and adhere to the tight schedules of our clients. We’re looking for someone who is deadline- and detail-oriented with strong project management skills and an ability to execute multiple projects at once. This position is full-time with lots of opportunity for growth.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for managing and designing a high volume of diverse design projects in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Design print and digital materials such as Posters, Schedule Cards, Brochures, Advertisements, Signage, Media Guides, Game Programs, Magazines, and Branding
- Assist in the design of interactive materials such as websites and mobile applications
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of Summit and its clients
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Expert Mac OS skills
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (or at least 2 yrs. of work experience)
• Comfortable, relaxed, and fun working environment
• Health insurance
• Vacation and personal time off
• Retirement plan
• Opportunity to attend conferences
• Happy Hour Fridays!
This is an on-site, office-based position that works out of our main office in Charlotte, NC. Compensation based on prior experience and skill set. No head hunters, agencies or phone calls please.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What are your salary requirements?
2. Can you provide a portfolio of work?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ