IFEA and Live Event Jobs
Current available jobs in Event Management:
» Parking Manager - Dickies Arena - Multipurpose Arena Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX)
» Brand Ambassadors - Seattle - PRIMETIME Sports (Seattle, WA)
Barrett-Jackson is always looking for help at their four auctions around the country! Please submit your resume if you live in the vacinity of the auctions. Positions we hire for:
- Bidder/Office Registration
- Guest Services Greeters
- Event Labor Operations
- Sponsorship Move in/out
- Brand Ambassadors
These are event only based positions. Please inquire!
Status: Full Time Salary
Reports To: Director of Operations
Supervises: Parking Attendants, Cashiers, Flaggers
Job Description: The Parking Manager is responsible for oversight and management of the Dickies Arena Parking System. The Dickies Arena Parking System is comprised of a 2200 space Parking Garage and 6 surface lots with an additional 3000 parking spaces in support of Dickies Arena. Dickies Arena is within the Cultural district which also includes the Will Rogers Memorial Complex and several Museums. The Parking Manager will develop, recommend and implement programs, systems and procedures to ensure that the parking operations are efficient and profitable and maintain the highest standards for servicing clients and customers with professionalism.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITEDTO:
- Provide direction and leadership within the Parking Department creating a positive work environment in which employees understand customer, clients and co-workers needs and operate as a team to consistently provide the highest quality service.
- Act as a communications interface between other departments, staff & clients within Dickies Arena, The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo, the City of Fort Worth Public Events Department, Fort Worth Police Department, Museums within the Cultural District as well as the Fort Worth Independent School District.
- Collaborate with the Will Rogers Memorial Complex Staff to ensure daily parking plans developed meet the needs of all guests, clients and visitors of the Will Rogers Memorial Complex are met.
- Respond and handle client requests and/or issues in a timely fashion to ensure client satisfaction and excellent customer service.
- Review lot performances and manage expenses while ensuring the financial performances reflect goals and objectives.
- Maximize budgets with successful financial reporting and forecasting.
- Procure materials and supplies necessary for maintaining optimal job performance.
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly to guarantee facility safety & security and to maintain proper revenue control.
- Ensure that standards of excellence are maintained in all areas of the operation including lot/garage cleanliness.
- Responsible for managing and training a team of employees as well as performing personnel reviews & appraisals and staff disciplinary action as required.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling of front-line staff as required by Event Schedules.
- Manage outside contractors, vendors and contracted staff management as required.
- Establish in-house Valet Parking Operation and Manage Valet Parking Operation as needed or oversee Third Party Valet Parking Company as needed.
- 5-7 years of parking management experience with responsibility for staffing, scheduling, training front-line employees as well as budgeting/financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experiences
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be exposed to adverse weather conditions when required to work outside
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Self-motivated with strong client relations and staff management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Superior customer service experience
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties
INTELLECTUAL/SOCIAL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The intellectual/social, physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to multi-task under time limits and with moderate to high pressure situations. Position requires constant attention to details and accuracy of specified standards including: following simple to complex (more than 3 steps) instructions, and concentration which frequently extends beyond 30 minutes at a time; This position also requires frequent use of interpersonal skills with internal and external clients including: greeting, directing clients verbally and with visual cues towards parking locations. Employee will frequently communicate via radio and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. This position requires employee to frequently work both independently or as part of a team. Position also requires being able to recognize and resolve conflicts, by being able to openly communicate with clients.
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes and printers. Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients and supervise the work of employees during events. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. As business, maintenance, operations or emergency situations require, employee may sporadically assist in lift/move 100 lbs. or more.
- The duties of this position are performed primarily outdoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee will be regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions, year round.
PRIMETIME Sports, based in Los Angeles, is a leading sports and entertainment marketing agency focusing on the U.S. Hispanic market. We are currently seeking energetic event staff/brand ambassadors that will assist with event activation for an official Mexican National Team soccer match on July 1st at the Century LInk Field. This is a 1-day event.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for bringing the brand experience to fans at activation. Brand Ambassadors are professional, charismatic, responsible, and most of all outgoing.
*** Hourly Rate starting at $20 per hour ***
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Consumer Relations
• Set-up and tear down of event
• Team Player! Must work well with others
• Must be bilingual - english and spanish (verbal is a must)
• Must be outgoing, personable, and willing to interact with soccer fans
• Energetic and NOT SHY-- energy has to be contagious
• Dependable, punctual, and reliable
• Have reliable transportation
• Willing to HAVE FUN with fans
• Marketing/promotions experience a plus
• Ability to lift heavy boxes and manually set up tents, table displays, etc.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ