IFEA and Live Event Jobs
Current available jobs in Communications/Community Relations:
** TO APPLY: email@example.com **
Overtime has a select number of internship spots this fall in our HQ in NYC. Limited opportunities for people outside NYC are also available.
We're looking for outgoing, creative, dedicated and responsible athletes or sports fans in college or high school. Please apply ASAP because we only have a few spots left.
- Attend local sporting events, meet players and coaches, film highlights on your phone to feature on Overtime's app and social media
- Execute on marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness and grow content on the platform
- Write articles using your videos and others from the Overtime platform
- Share your feedback and insights on how to grow our community and improve the app
- Work on business development initiatives to partner with other sports entities
You must LOVE sports and have an iPhone. This role is an invaluable experience for people interested in the following fields:
- Social Media / Marketing
- Sports / Entertainment
- Tech / App development
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by Greycroft Ventures, 645 Ventures, Fitz Gate Ventures, other leading VC firms and includes David Stern and NBA players among its investors. The company was co-founded with WME | IMG, the largest sports agency in the world, and the team behind Overtime is responsible for mobile apps with hundreds of millions of downloads worldwide.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ