IFEA and Live Event Jobs
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» FRONT DESK/CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR - Ticketon Entertainment (Los Angeles, Ca)
Works as the first point of contact on all incoming phone calls, screens incoming calls, answers general inquiries and appropriately transfers calls. Helps manager meter and delivers daily mail. Assist bidders, vendors, and marketing in general mailing, data entry as needed. Helps manager train and oversees temporary customer service representatives during auction. Assists with inventory of all office supplies.
- Every morning logging in/out of appropriate groups and automated phone
- Answering all incoming phone calls and routing them to the correct
- Answering general information questions. Screening phone calls and taking/giving accurate messages
- Sending, receiving and distributing faxes
- Maintain database by entering and updating accurate customer information in
- Auctioneer company softweare
- Fulfilling information requests via mail, fax and e-mailing information
- Meter outgoing daily mail with correct postage and make sure it gets to the
- post office
- Take care of any special postal requirements: i.e. registered mail, express
- mail, Federal Express, UPS
- Assist with mass mailings for all departments, including all bulk mail projects
- Create and maintain (with other departments) an accurate mailing calendar
- Inventory of supplies and ensuring adequate amounts of pertinent supplies at
- all times (paper, envelopes, letterhead, staples,etc.)
- Updating and distributing employee phone list
- Works with marketing to update ad binders
- Monitors phone traffic
- Takes initiative to communicate with other managers regarding frequently
- asked questions
- Maintain a friendly, polite and professional attitude on all phone
- Help manager train additional customer service representatives, including seasonal event staff on proper usage of phone system. Supervise seasonal team during auction.
- Put together GS manuals for seasonal staff
- Oversees scheduling and cleanliness of the conference room
- Assist other departments with special projects
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- An overall knowledge of phones and phone systems a must
- A comprehensive knowledge of postal requirements helpful
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain calm in stressful environment; flexibility and willingness to learn new projects
- Must be organized and use time efficiently
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook a requirement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TICKETON is a leading online ticket retailer that focuses on the U.S. Hispanic market. Consumers are able to purchase tickets to sports, music, entertainment, cultural, and other major live events, via our networking outlets and our bilingual friendly website.
As our Front Desk/Customer Service Coordinator you would be greeting vistors, answering customer phone calls, assist with ticket orders, distributing mail and incoming packages, order supplies and other misc. duties as they arise.
Education: ?Bachelor's degree preferred.
· MUST be fluent in English and Spanish.
· 2+ years of related experience in over the phone customer service.
· Strong verbal communication skills are essential.
· Friendly, Personable and Professional attitude
· Being able to work under pressure
· Ability to establish priorities independently
· Greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner
· Receive packages as delivered by carriers
· Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages
· Place office supply orders
· Handle all customer service calls in a friendly and professional manner
· Assist callers with ticket purchases and questions regarding events
· Provide information about the events to callers
· Supports team in any additional tasks that may arise
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ