IFEA and Live Event Jobs
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Office Manager / Administrative Assistant - Dickies Arena - Multipurpose Arena Fort Worth (Fort Worth, TX)
» BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Primetime Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA)
Aviator Sports and Events Center is a world class multi-use sporting and event complex. Aviator’s 170,000 – square foot facility is comprised of an 18,000 – square foot indoor field house with two hardwood basketball courts; two indoor turf fields; two NHL regulation size ice rinks; a 15,000-square-foot gymnastics and dance training center; a 2,200-square-foot fitness center; two outdoor turf fields, a 35-foot-tall rock climbing wall; and food court is currently hiring for the following part-time positions. Each position is vital to Aviator’s operation and we are looking for qualified customer-service orientated candidates to fill the positions. All of these positions require a willingness to assist and approach guests and a friendly sense of service, making our Sports Facility number one in the tri-state area.
Groups Sales Part-time - Able to assist with all schedule school groups, team building events and parties. Actively participate in all groups programming, scheduling, event set-up when needed and assist with rock wall, indoor turfs (basketball and soccer) and activities. Able to work 3–4 days (Mondays through Fridays) from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm.
Gymnastics Receptionist/Administrative Assistant: Gymnastics receptionist/administrative assistant to work with Aviator’s gymnastics registrations, staff schedules, answering phones and office duties to include experience with Microsoft Outlook including Work and Excel. Must be able to work Thursdays from 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm and Sundays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Location: Aviator Sports and Events Center – Brooklyn, New York
Compensation: Hourly rate
Contact Person: Cheri Peters
Director, Human Resources
Aviator Sports and Events Center
Hangar 5, Floyd Bennett Field, Brooklyn, New York 11234
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disabling condition.
Multipurpose Arena Fort Worth (MAFW) is the not-for-profit operator of Dickies Arena, located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus. The Office Manager serves as the first point of contact for MAFW. The position will be responsible for the overall management of administrative, clerical and operational duties. The Office manager will contribute to maintaining the stability and continuity of the office by relaying information, performing daily tasks, strengthening and empowering the team and providing exceptional support to a startup not for profit organization. The Office Manager will report to the President.
Administrative responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to the President and staff including typing correspondence, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and compiling expense and other reports
- Maintain a filing system for records, reports and other documents
- Maintain, files, prepares, and transcribes correspondence, obtains appropriate signatures when necessary
- Prepare outgoing mail with necessary postage; sends and receives email as needed
- Perform general administrative functions including faxing, photocopying, mail distribution, and bulk mailings
- Answer, screen and direct calls; screen visitors; receive guests
- Responsible for assigning purchase orders and maintaining purchase order log and outstanding purchase orders
- Work cooperatively with other department staff on projects of mutual interest
- Coordinate Special Events and projects
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Administrative/secretarial experience
- Level of proficiency with general office PC or MAC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with ability to handle multiple assignments
- This is a critical role with high visibility throughout the organization, professional demeanor and appearance required
- Respond to staff, client and community requests in a timely and professional manner
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and outside vendors
- Must possess strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Understand and follow written/oral instructions
- Work effectively and efficiently in groups and independently complete tasks
- Communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, with a strong understanding of proper grammar and spelling
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to be effective working independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
MAFW is a growing organization, that will have staff located at 3 separate locations all within Fort Worth, occasionally there will need to be visits to the other locations, all of which are located in Fort Worth.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you located in the Fort Worth area?
2. What is your salary requirement?
Primetime Entertainment is the leading sports and entertainment marketing company specializing in the U.S. Hispanic market. PT has more than 15 years of experience developing and executing sports and entertainment-driven marketing platforms that maximize consumer engagement and delivers results. We currently have exclusive U.S. commercial rights to various sport brands, including top professional soccer teams from Mexico.
The ideal Administrative Assistant will assist with basic front desk tasks such as greeting guests, maintaining the office calendar as well as directly assisting the Accounting Manager.
The responsibilities for this position are and not limited to the following:
• Serve as the point person for building maintenance, mailing and supplies
• Maintain conference room calendar
• Purchase office supplies
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Assist Account Manager with daily order processing, weekly and monthly expense reporting and billing and merchant disputes
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Provide general support to visitors
• Assist in planning any office events
• Bilingual (English & Spanish).
• Bachelor's degree (preferred)
• Quickbooks experience (preferred)
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask under strict deadlines.
• Strong computer and Internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite applications.
• Capable of working in a team environment but similarly thrives when owning initiatives.
• Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to think strategically.
• Adaptable, committed, punctual and kind (attitudes best left at the door).
To be considered please send resume in PDF format, including contact information.
Closing Date: 2017-07-31
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ