IFEA and Live Event Jobs
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
We are a leading online ticket retailer that focuses on the U.S. Hispanic market. Consumers are able to purchase tickets to sports, music, entertainment, cultural, and other major live events, via our networking outlets and our bilingual friendly website.
As our Receptionist/Administrative Assistant you would be greeting visitors, answering customer phone calls, assist with ticket orders, distributing mail and incoming packages, order supplies and other misc. duties as they arise. We are looking to filling this position ASAP.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
· MUST be fluent in English and Spanish.
· 2+ years of related experience in over the phone customer service.
· Strong verbal communication skills are essential.
· Friendly, Personable and Professional attitude
· Being able to work under pressure
• Capable of working in a team environment but similarly thrives when owning initiatives.
• Analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to think strategically.
• Adaptable, committed, punctual and kind (attitudes best left at the door).
· Greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner
· Receive packages as delivered by carriers
· Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages
· Place office supply orders
· Handle all customer service calls in a friendly and professional manner
· Assist callers with ticket purchases and questions regarding events
· Provide information about the events to callers
· Supports team in any additional tasks that may arise
TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE EMAIL RESUME IN PDF FORMAT AND INCLUDE CONTACT INFORMATION.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ